How to create property listing
Plugin need to be activate for this: ResalesOnline Webkit
property_results is opening and closing tags.
property_result is to generate fields of listing
field=”” is for specifically define what field need to be called.
Following fields can be insert in listing tags
so xxx can be replaced by followings,
What other things we can insert in field tag
Can insert format tag and classes;
format="XX": lets you use regular expression to add additional data to the output.
format_singular="XX": will overwrite the previous when the parameter is present and when the returned value is equal to 1.
For example: Where Output of above code is,
[property_result field="Bedrooms" format="%d - available bedrooms" class="myClass"]
%d is something that call data from ajax and after that you can insert your custom text or anything
class is something through which you can control styling for particular tag, all ajax shortcodes have builtin classes also you can use that too.
0 - available bedrooms
Output of above code is,
What other things we can insert in main starting tag
Main starting tag which is [ property_results ] can contain filters also. Following is the list of filters set in main starting tag to filter listing page results;
- own: display only own properties
- ownfirst: display own properties first
- shortlist: display only properties which have been saved in favorites cookie
- refs=’R1111,R2222′: retrieve a defined set of properties by reference
- perpage=’XX’: set the number of properties to display per page
- minprice=’XXXXX’: set the minimum price of properties
- maxprice=’XXXXX’: set the maximum price of properties
- status=’XXXX’: (sale, longterm, shortterm) to display any of those property offers
- order=’XXXX’: (latest, price_asc, price_desc) select which order to display properties in
- type=’XXXX,YYYY’: enter a comma-separated list of listing type slugs to filter properties, any properties matching ANY of the given types will be displayed
- feature=’XXXX,YYYY’: enter a comma-separated list of feature slugs to filter properties, only properties matching ALL features will be displayed
For both “feature” and “type”, please refer to the “listing types” and “listing features” pages on wp-admin and use their slugs.
Below is demo result of some fields from mention above
0 - Bedrooms
0 - Bathrooms
0 m2 - GardenPlot
5 m2 - Built